Recommended therapies may include
1. Snehana: Application and sprinking of oil over the affected area.
2. Swedana: Herbal steam bath
3. Upanaha sweda (bandaging with warm medicated paste)
4. Abhyanga (herbal oil massage)
5. Elakizhi (bolus bag massage with medicated leaves)
6. Navarakizhi( bolus bag massage with medicated rice)
7. Podi kizhi (bolus bag massage with medicated powder)
8. Kayasekam (pouring lukewarm medicated oil)
9. Sarvangadhara(pouring medicated oil over body)
10. Greevs basti (keeping medicated oil over cervival region)
11. Janu basti (keeping medicated oil over knee joint)
Musculoskeletal disorder - is a common and costly problem for people across the world. Now, what is MSD? It's simple. It's an injury and disorder that affect the human body’s movement or musculoskeletal system which includes muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, discs, blood vessels. Common disorders associated with the Musculoskeletal system are arthritis, traumatic damage, back pain, Degenerative disorder, an inflammatory disorder, Osteoporosis, sciatica, cervical spondylitis, Knee joint pain, etc
The Role of Ayurveda treatment in MSD has been very successful for many years. Ayurveda understands the ailment in detail like etiological factors, imbalanced dosha (biological humor), digestive fire and after a thorough examination of both body and mind of the client. This is followed by therapies which include systemic medications and specific panchakarma therapies to manage your ailments effectively without side effects.
Benefits of Ayurveda (Panchakarma therapies)
1. Ayurveda recommends the improvement in bone density through wholesome nourishment, herbs, healthy activities, and with some good therapies, without depending on drugs or hormones.
2. Panchakarma helps calm the sciatic nerve.
3. Improves muscle strength
4. Helps in regaining energy
5. Helps the movement of joints
6. Reduces swelling and pain
The recommended therapies are effective when performed for 3-14 days depending on your health assessment performed by a qualified Ayurveda doctor during the consultation. The treatments are customized based on the individual health conditions.
Please contact us for more details on the Panchakarma packages.
We are not a Medical Facility and our Ayurveda Practitioners are not State Licensed Physicians(MDs) and as such we do not provide any Medical Services. Clients availing our services acknowledge the fact that Ayur Shilpi Wellness Clinic offers only general ayurvedic wellness therapies and even though it is reported to be beneficial for alleviating a number of disease conditions, our consultations, recommendations and therapies are not for the purpose of diagnosing or treating any illness.
Ayur Shilpi Wellness Clinic does not claim that our therapies will cure or diminish any specific disease and our therapies are not a replacement for medical care provided by a licensed primary care physician. Clients may continue to seek the advice of their primary care doctor and any specialists they have consulted and should not modify or suspend their medical treatment unless advised by their medical doctors. The Ayurvedic professionals providing the Ayurveda consultation and therapies in Ayur Shilpi Wellness Clinic do not assume responsibility for treating any of the health problems of the clients and that responsibility rests solely with their primary care physician.