Ayurveda & Sound Bath Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Introduction to Ayurveda: 2hrs
● The concept of the 5 element principle & tridosha the heart of Ayurveda
● Discussing Individual dosha and natural state of being.
● How to apply the Ayurveda principle in everyday lifestyle
● Discover the connection between dosha imbalance and disease.
● Learn how to bring balance through diet and lifestyle
● Explore a great way to care for yourself with Daily Routine
● Get familiar with the seasonal routine self-care
You'll discover ways to modify diet, lifestyle, asana, and pranayama to maintain balance during seasonal changes and periods of stress. Seasonal transitions are the perfect time for a physical, mental, and spiritual tune-up.
Meditation and sound bath for the soul: Duration 40 minutes
A sound bath is a meditative experience where those participants are "bathed" in sound waves. The sound waves are produced by various musical instruments such as gongs, singing bowls, Tibetan singing bowls, chimes, drums, tuning forks, and voices by our beautiful sound sage singer- Fanoula.
**** This is a socially distanced workshop ***Limited Seats**
- Ayurveda & Sound Bath Workshop$55$550$0