Ayurveda Pre-Detox/Body Cleanse Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
2020, a new year - the perfect time to detox and recommit to healthy habits so that both body and mind can transition with upcoming seasonal changes. Using the ancient healing tradition of Ayurveda, this workshop will provide the knowledge and resources to complete a 10-day colon cleanse, and further external body detox using Ayurveda panchakarma methods like herbal oil massage, herbal steam, pouring medicated oil over the third eye, etc.
Plus, the first 10 registrants will be able to schedule a free consultation!
Experts say, You Are Not What You Eat – You Are What You Absorb — Ayurveda places great emphasis on prevention and encourages the maintenance of a healthy gut. An annual stomach and colon cleanse (Virechana) have been in practice for thousands of years in Ayurveda. Ayurveda colon cleanses, unlike others, is not done by just fasting but a systematic approach to eliminate toxin, using herbal laxatives, herbal infused drink, and food customized for every individual and external bodywork. In the workshop, you will get familiar with the Ayurvedic concept of Agni (enzyme function in the body to metabolize our food), Ama (undigested food) and to understand the importance of healthy digestion.
What does the workshop include?
- Introduction to Ayurveda.
- Learn the five-element-principles of Ayurveda
- Dosha Quiz: find out your unique mind-body type, and learn how to tell if you are out of balance
- Daily Ayurveda Self-Care Guide (Dinacharya)
- Ayurveda concept of digestive fire and gut health.
- Introduction to Ayurveda detox, pre-detox details, and discussion
- THE FIRST 10 REGISTRANTS WILL RECEIVE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH SHILPIKA!
Ayurveda detox benefits
- Helps in the elimination of toxins accumulated in the GI tract.
- Relieves dry bowel movements and stubborn stomach
- Manage mild and chronic skin ailments like allergies, eczema, etc.
- Mental clarity
- Internal body cleansing helps in gaining energy and removes sluggish feeling.
- Enhances mental balance leading to mental clarity
- It helps reduces anxiety and stress. The digestive system and psychological factors play an important role in a healthy person
- Improves sleep
- Improves female health and manage common gynecological problems
- Ayurveda detox is also a preventive and rejuvenating body-mind therapy