Upcoming & Past Events
- Sat, May 22Ayur-Shilpi Ayurveda & WellnessJoin us for 3 hrs of fun & educational holistic bliss. Discover your dosha, create a custom summer regimen; ayurvedic tea & refreshments will be provided. Learn to chant sacred sounds while basking in a revitalizing live sound bath!
- Mon, Jan 04Ayur-Shilpi Ayurveda & WellnessSign up for an exclusive 3-week detox program with Ayur-Shilpi Ayurveda to cleanse the Ama (Toxins) and dosha imbalances that build up naturally in the Fall-Winter post-holidays. This program will include a 10-day of panchakarma therapy. Program starting in January 2021. Limited Booking
- Fri, Oct 16Details will be shared before the event.9 Days of Awakening & Honoring The Divine Feminine on Navrathri - the Powerful Lunar Month With Shilpika & Sam
- Sun, Sep 27Avon Lake Yoga**** This is a socially distanced workshop **** Limited Seats Seasonal transitions are the perfect time for physical, mental, and spiritual tune-up. In this workshop, we will learn how to do a gentle, food-based cleanse specifically designed for the transitional season of fall.
- Sat, Aug 08Zoom Virtual MeetingAyurvedic Cooking and Nutrition emphasizes ideal food combining, and explains why certain foods are incompatible. Applying this knowledge can immediately bring about changes in your health and well-being. This 3 hour Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking workshop will be in two parts.
- Sun, Oct 13Vision Yoga & WellnessIn this workshop, you will identify your dosha (and learn what a dosha is!). You'll discover ways to modify diet, lifestyle, asana, and pranayama to maintain balance during seasonal changes and periods of stress. Tickets are available here: https://www.visionyoga.net/workshops.html
- Sat, Jul 27Balanced Living Yoga StudioJoin us on this introduction to Ayurveda workshop session. Ayurveda is an ancient system of healing from India that incorporates oils, herbs, food and lifestyle choices to bring your life into balance. Learn new ways to use food and herbs to balance & heal yourself. Ayurveda systematizes food & herb
- Sat, Jul 20West Shore Unitarian Universalist ChurchStop by our booth at the Harmonic Journey's Holistic Fair at Rocky River and learn more about the services and products. Learn how Ayurveda can be applied to bring a balance between the nature & human body. Check out the ayurvedic products in our booth and attend the free talk about Ayurveda.